[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
• View topic - Now on Youtube

Now on Youtube

Featuring legendary Television Boffin Professor Heinz Wolff. We need your input!!!

Now on Youtube

Postby wagster » Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:56 pm

Hi All -

You can see the Heinz Wolff / Paul Dear interview here:

www.youtube.com/thenprize

Thanks go out to everyone who sent something in to us and apologies to anyone who sent us stuff we didn't use.
wagster

Re: Now on Youtube

Postby pauldear » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:43 pm

Yo Wag,

Well done to all at pictureandword! It's a grand job!!

P.
pauldear

Postby Iain » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:07 am

Great Job Paul!
Really explains it in a nutshell, have sent the link to all I know.

Iain
Kiwi 2 Space
"NZ's Other Space Program"
www.kiwi2space.co.nz
Iain

Postby Bickaxe » Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:20 am

I told my doctor and nurses about this and they've released me at last :D
Team Co-Ordinator for Potent Voyager
Bickaxe

Postby pauldear » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:43 pm

Released you? That's funny - my doctor saw the video and has had me sectioned.
pauldear

Postby Monroe » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:01 pm

LOL! I like it I've been so busy doing other stuff I missed this? lol! good job Paul I'll post it to our website if that's ok with you! I'm building a new site mysel this time I think everyone will enjoy it better with lots of tech and documentation!

Monroe
Monroe

Postby pauldear » Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:49 pm

Hi Monroe, You're very welcome to put it on your site.

How's things?
P
pauldear

Postby Monroe » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:13 pm

It's there! Things are work aren't they! I've got my hands in a bunch of pie's (some better than others,lol) but that's what it take's when your trying to do something like this and you cant just fund the whole thing. I'm caught in a pause at the moment due to burn bans and just trying to keep the bills paid, NES-6 is ready to go and we'll see how it goes at LDRS and BALLS. I'm trying to get funding for the 47ft tall model of the 20kg launcher for the company and waiting on other people right now other than that I'm trying to buy a Beechcraft Musketeer to do the search and transport myself to the launch site faster and more often. The boat needs it's bottom cleaned and a coat of anti-fowl paint, I've got two new props for it with one less pitch to make it move just a little quicker.
It would be nice if we had a barge to move things over to the Island so I'm looking for one I can salvage or buy cheap, things like that!

Monroe
Monroe

Return to <><>>>YouTube Video FINAL CALL<<><><