Funding

Anything that doesn't belong in one of the other forums goes here.

Funding

Postby rick m » Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:34 pm

I may have funding available for a serious team. Still in preliminary stages. If any teams are still working on this project or interested in merging what they had to accomplish going into orbit, contact me.
rickmaschek@hotmail.com
Hard work is good for you, try it.
rick m

Re: Funding

Postby Monroe » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:09 pm

Team Prometheus will offer what we have to any effort that includes making it to orbit. Regardless of the contest. If we can help what we have is available to anyone. This includes the Matagorda site and the recent work on guidance systems. We are however going ahead with NSE-6 and there's not much time to change the Rockoon launch.

Monroe

We still have the Space Shot going. Other than that we are willing to help.
Monroe

Re: Funding

Postby rick m » Thu May 10, 2012 10:38 pm

Despite of our set back this weekend with Sugar Shot, we just received new funding and three people to join us with our projects. It helps when you are actually doing stuff to get people to help. Though this new $$$$ isn't a lot, it does help us purchase needed equipment for three of the projects we're supporting.

Those in need of funding, I can only say this, do something to show you mean business, even if the attempt fails because there are those that talk and those that do and with limiting dollars out there, they people that demostrate they can do things will get those dollars.
Hard work is good for you, try it.
rick m

Return to General chit-chat. All welcome.