[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
• View topic - Merry Christmas from the N-Prize to one and all!

Merry Christmas from the N-Prize to one and all!

Anything that doesn't belong in one of the other forums goes here.

Merry Christmas from the N-Prize to one and all!

Postby pauldear » Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:58 pm

Dear all,

Here's wishing you all a very, ah, uplifting Christmas and an Orbital New Year.

As I was putting together my Christmas list, I realized how many new teams we have since this time last year. How time flies!

Which reminds me - there are quite a few of you for whom I don't have postal addresses, which means I don't know where to mail the keys to the new Ferraris painted in N-Prize colours.... If you could email me any addresses I don't have, that'd be great.

Have a wonderful Christmas holiday!
Paul
pauldear

Re: Merry Christmas from the N-Prize to one and all!

Postby ZiraldoAerospace » Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:23 am

I wanna go to the moon for Christmas!
ZiraldoAerospace

Postby pauldear » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:08 pm

Wait til you see what comes after N...
pauldear

Postby SANEAlex » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:54 pm

Some how the keys to the black and cyan Ferrari were missing from the package oh well :( ;) but the xmas card arrived ok thx and i liked the fact that it was made by moonpig especially as if my team succeeds at the N-Prize and and we go on to greater things most of our team would like to be able to have a full English breakfast after the quarter million mile commute. :twisted:
Someone has to tilt at windmills.
So that we know what to do when the real giants come!!!!
SANEAlex

Postby Monroe » Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:37 pm

Merry Christmas Paul and N-Prize teams!

Monroe
Monroe

Postby Iain » Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:59 am

Thanks for the card Paul, and yes merry xmas to all N-Prize teams!!

Iain
Kiwi 2 Space
"NZ's Other Space Program"
www.kiwi2space.co.nz
Iain

Postby pauldear » Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:14 pm

You're very welcome. And, now that it's officially Christmas, let me reiterate - a Happy Christmas to one and all!!
Best,
Paul
pauldear

Return to General chit-chat. All welcome.