[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
• View topic - What's up at Team Prometheus

What's up at Team Prometheus

What's up at Team Prometheus

Postby Monroe » Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:12 pm

About to do NSE-6 by myself! I'm pissed off I'm having to learn programming to finish this guidance system by myself! I'm getting damn close to getting there now by myself! Self funded. Assholes! I'm gonna shove this rocket right up your ass!
Monroe

Re: What's up at Team Prometheus

Postby Monroe » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:13 pm

Squeaky wheel get's the grease! Just got some help with NSE-6! More to follow, I wont quit or give in until we do it!

Monroe
Monroe

Postby rick m » Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:19 pm

Hard work is good for you, try it.
rick m

Postby Monroe » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:21 pm

LOL! No Rick, the whole damn world lol! Just a RANT!

New things are happening at Team Prometheus! I'm in the process of obtaining the last BIG item we need to accomplish our mission! Very exciting new contract is in the works! Sometimes it helps to get pissed off! :) Nothing against anyone personally just a RANT at the world.

It helped it appears :)

News will be released when the contract is signed hopefully next month! This will benefit everyone's amateur space effort's it's a BIG item :) Yhe website will be revamped again and all the data and open source work we have moved into will be available there.

Got a s**t load of work to do! Here we go again!

Today's the day!

Monroe

:) :) :)
Monroe

Postby dav29579 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:59 pm

Hate to see someone else is having problems with programing. Sometimes, you just have to vent.

Good luck with the important stuff!!!
dav29579

Postby Monroe » Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:04 pm

Thank you, yeah I don't like programing :( arrg! But it looks like I'm getting some help now. I will prob eventually learn enough to do it because it's just a fact of aerospace and I have to know more than I want to about every aspect of it to get the job done. There's fun stuff and not so fun stuff. This last year has been more work than fun! But it's all part of the process.

Monroe

Hope my ranting didn't offend anyone. I'm just a ranter sometimes!
Monroe

Postby Monroe » Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:29 pm

Ok getting a handle on the programming! At least I know I CAN do it! We have some new software :) And I am just now getting the HIL (Hardware in the Loop) work going with our guidance system! There's a few bugs still but I have the basic system up and running! I don't know anyone else that can do a real time HIL mission to orbit!
This is a major milestone for me and the team. (at least on the electronics hardware end)
I'm about to start ground testing the hardware as soon as we debug the software. Another long journey for me to get this far! I never wanted to be a programmer but there sure is a lot you can do!

I'll be posting some of the simulations on youtube showing the rocket guiding it self with HIL.

Monroe
Monroe

Postby Monroe » Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:31 pm

I have poured the first static test motor for the Q impulse booster I had hoped to fly at BALLS this year but ran out of time. So we will be doing a static test soon. We will fly our gimbaled solid booster as soon as we can after the static test.

I have also switched to half research with fusion. I'm building a fusor to test a theory with a resonate chamber fired by Klystron at 160.2 Ghz to see if in the realm the mm band there is some reaction. I got the idea from the residual back ground radiation of the big bang hoping it is a harmonic on some quantum level. The Klystron can change the carrier phase and I'm hoping for a quantum alignment that will produce tunnelling occurs.

There's just not enough umph in chemical rockets to get the job done.

Monroe
Monroe

Postby pauldear » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:59 pm

Uh oh. You want to make a fusion-powered rocket?

Monroe, I hope you know me well enough that when I say you're crazy, it's not an entirely negative comment ;-)

Paul
pauldear

Postby Monroe » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:35 pm

Yes, Paul I want to make a fusion rocket. I have a theory about quantum tunnelling I want to try out with a klystron pumped fusior. I held the Schrödinger equation up to a mirror accidentally and it made me think if we are exchanging particles with other dimension what would it look like on the other side? I like M Theory and I figured there must be 11 out of phase dimensions out there we are sharing with. About the same time I got to thinking hey what's this background radiation in the 160-220 Ghz range? Some left over harmonic from the creation of the universe? Sounds like a possibility?

Monroe
Monroe

Next

Return to Prometheus