About Team Prometheus

About Team Prometheus

Postby Monroe » Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:16 am

Welcome to where it all started for our band of new space pioneers!
I must start out with a big hand to Dr. Paul Dear for throwing this competition into existence and the guys at the half-bakery for providing the hang out where it all started and picture and word for helping him get this show on the net.
I must say I laughed the first time I saw it. But thanks to Richard Nakka and his Sugar Shot 2 Space project I became interested. After several months of research and reading the rules very carefully I did become a contestant.
I owe a debt of gratitude to many that are no longer with me that have taught me so much and helped along the way and contributed so much, some of which have gone on to form there own teams and are still enjoying this project.
The efforts of Team Nebula and Microlaunchers as well as CUSF were key to making our team possible with all there efforts and we helped each other along (I got more help than I could handle) these guys will help you too and so will we if you just ask.
We don't all agree with each other all the time but we do make the effort. If your interested in joining our team or chatting with any of us feel free to ask whatever you want here, most of all enjoy what we have to offer.
We have a lovely bunch of coconuts.

Monroe Lee King Jr.
Team Prometheus
Monroe

Return to Prometheus